Looking for Decorating eg: curtains, blinds, pictures, shelves


Need help with a high hallway to fill in large holes/possible small amount of re plastering wall where the council have ripped out the old polystrine hallway wall boards because it’s illegal to have them for fire safety rules today. To paint the wall that has had the polystrine wall ripped away from also please. I am a single mother and I don’t have anyone else to help me with this situation. Many thanks for reading and hopefully someone can come and help me with this problem:)

Enquiry No:


Needed by:

Within a month



Our recommendations:

If you’ve chosen and appointed a supplier for this job, please let us know.  This provides scuseme with an essential record of your project as part of our commitment to delivering best value.